Orthodontic treatment is no longer just for teens. In fact, the American Association of Orthodontists states that one in five orthodontic patients is over the age of 21. Many adults in Eugene OR are choosing to receive treatment because they understand the importance of maintaining their health, and they want to feel better about their appearance. Adults everywhere are taking advantage of the opportunity to receive orthodontic care, and now you can too. Let us help you receive that smile that helps you be your best you.
Why Adults Consider Orthodontic Treatment in Eugene:
- A bad bite or malocclusion, causing teeth to fit together incorrectly
- Teeth are crowded or spaced apart (gaps), possibly leading to tooth decay or gum disease
- Abnormal jaw pain or pressure that is caused by crooked teeth
- The desire for a healthier mouth and a more confident smile
Treatment Options for Adults
For many adults, the thought of having metal braces is enough to discourage them from receiving treatment. However, today’s orthodontic treatment options offer a variety of braces and appliances that are comfortable, aesthetic, and customized to meet your needs. Types of braces include:
Why Should You Consider Orthodontic Treatment
- STRAIGHT TEETH ARE HEALTHY TEETH– Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with flossing and brushing, and may help prevent other health problems.
- A BEAUTIFUL, STRAIGHT SMILE BUILDS CONFIDENCE– Orthodontic treatment can help boost your self-confidence, giving you a better quality of life and the freedom to smile without holding back!
- MOUTHS LEFT UNTREATED CAN GET WORSE– Not receiving orthodontic treatment when it’s needed can create long-term health issues costing you more in the end.
To learn more about the benefits of adult orthodontics, please contact our office to schedule a complimentary evaluation with Dr. Grieve. We understand that you have a busy schedule, and we will work with you to make sure each office visit is as convenient as possible.